Saturday 16 June 2012

DAY Thirteen


I hope you don't mind my asking and um, don't tell me if you don't want to but....


What?

What do you do with it?


What do I do with what?

My poo. You know, once you've stolen it from my litter tray, what happens then?

Oh I see. Well, I sell it to alchemists.

To what-ists?

Alchemists. They are the people who have been searching for hundreds of years for the secret to turn lead into gold. Thousands have died or gone mad trying to find out how it's done. They've travelled the world, faced appalling dangers and given up everything for this one, arcane, enigma.

Then, one day, one of them happened on the secret, and you will never believe this, but the mysterious formula involves the use of cat poo!


Holy shit, really???? So why are you just giving it away??? Why aren't we rich???? I need a new collar, and a fish, and another fish and a ...........you're just screwing with my head, aren't you?

*snirk*

No comments:

Post a Comment