Friday 29 June 2012

Day 23

***Sigh****

What’s the matter?

I’m depressed.

What are you depressed about? You are 3 months old, in perfect health, your whole life ahead of you,you have at least one human being totally in thrall, you have a warm, comfortable home and as many kittie bics as you can get outside of, what’s there to be depressed about?

But what’s the point? I mean, when you get right down to it? What’s it all for?

Have you fallen out with Mr Wobbles again?

There you go, trivialising my pain….you just don’t understand. You’ll be sorry you
 weren’t more sympathetic.

Will I? Why? Are you planning some terrible revenge in the middle of the night? Going to trip me up when I’m going down the stairs? Rat me out to the Cat Protection League?

Much worse. I’m going to write a poem

Fuck

1 comment: